Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions (Terms):
We, Usand Drink and Dinemean High Country Tours With Taste ABN 52 419 141 384. Client, You and Your mean the individual/s, company or other entity making a reservation, and/or any representative or guest thereof.
These Terms apply to all orders unless otherwise approved by us (such approval not to be unreasonably withheld). Any departure from and/or variation to these Terms stipulated in the order, must be approved in writing by us in order to be binding on us. The order is considered as final only after our acknowledgment of the order.
2. Subject and Limit of the Offer
These Terms apply exclusively to the supply of services specified herein and are not binding for additional services. The Client will in no case be allowed to put forward standards, specifications, statutes, rules and uses not duly accepted by us.
Unless otherwise specified, our offer to supply services is open for acceptance within 30 days from the date at which it is established. After this date the offer is no longer capable of being accepted by you.
4. Charges start from when the vehicle leaves our base and finish at the time of the vehicle’s arrival back at the same location.
5. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of reservation. For operational reasons we reserve the right to substitute vehicles of similar category or capacity, where necessary.
6. DRINK & DINEreserves the right to cancel bookings, amend fares, itineraries, days and times of operation of services offered upon reasonable notice to the extent possible and otherwise as soon as is reasonably practicable (except in an emergency). The Client is responsible for confirming availability.
7. Booking costs do not include tolls, waiting time, meals, entrance fees, mobile phone usage, Airport Ground Service Charges, accommodation, venue costs or other incidentals unless specified. If specified, these will be added to the booking costs where applicable. Surcharges may apply to special events and public holidays.
8. No refund will be made after the vehicle is dispatched from its base. A non-negotiable cancellation fee applicable to the requested service will apply for all cancellations.
9. Payment of booking costs are on account (where an account has been established with us), in advance, by cash or by approved credit card.
10. Accounts are strictly thirty (7) days, payable within seven (7) days of receipt. If these terms are not complied with DRINK & DINEreserves the right to charge all outstanding amounts owed to the nominated credit card supplied.
11. Except where we operate as the carrier or service supplier, DRINK & DINEacts only as agent for persons providing the services such as hotels, airlines, charter vessels, air charter or venues etc. Except to the extent of any wilful, unlawful or negligent act or omission of DRINK & DINE, we accept no responsibility whatsoever in relation to the provision or failure to provide those services.
12. DRINK & DINE will not be liable, whether in tort, in contract or otherwise for any accident, delay, injury, irregularity, loss or damage to persons or property of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising, caused or included during, or in relation to the carriage of any passenger or provision of services, except to the extent that any wilful, unlawful or negligent act or omission of DRINK & DINEcaused or contributed to the accident, delay, injury, irregularity, loss or damage to persons or property.
13. The above provision shall be read subject to any implied terms, conditions or warranties imposed by the Australian Consumer Law or any other Commonwealth or State legislation in so far as such may be applicable and prevent either expressly or by implication the exclusion or modification of any such term, condition or warranty.
14. All prices and conditions specified or described on the DRINK & DINEwebsite or other publications and on the application form are subject to change at any time without notice.
Once confirmed, your reservation price will not change unless you change the details of your booking or extend your time/s. Should you need to modify transport times, routes or dates, please advise us in writing. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request but we cannot guarantee to be able to do so.
You have the right to cancel your reservation subject to our cancellation policy.
To ensure the dependability of our service, it is necessary to reserve and dispatch a specific car and driver to meet each Client. It is therefore necessary to charge for the service (as a hotel must charge for a guaranteed room) in the event the passenger is a "no show".
You can avoid the "no show" charge by giving us a call before the driver is dispatched. Bookings require 24 hours’ notice prior to the booked time. A “no-show” will be charged the total amount of the confirmed fee if you do not “present” at the nominated time and place.
We are a shuttle service and need to keep time due to restaurant bookings and other passengers waiting for their pick up. We cannot wait beyond our specified booking times.
We will make every effort to arrive at your collection and destination locations on time. However, occasionally allowances must be made for unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, road and weather conditions, illness, vehicle breakdown etc.
We cannot assume responsibility for circumstances beyond our control. Should there be a vehicle breakdown or mishap rendering the reserved vehicle out of commission, we reserve the right to substitute a vehicle/vehicles. We will make every effort to supply an alternate vehicle and advise you prior to pick up.
Should we be unable to provide an alternate vehicle, a pro-rata refund may be paid. No guarantee can be made that we will supply an identical vehicle.
Our Insurance policies cover our passengers whilst inside our vehicle/s and en route only.
Vehicle Damage & Bad Behaviour
If you or any person forming part of your party damages or soils our vehicle interior or exterior, including all fittings and fixtures, you will be liable for all costs incurred to rectify the damage caused. If you or any person forming part of your party causes damage or behaves in a manner deemed unsafe or you or any person forming part of your party is considered intoxicated, before, after or whilst en route, we reserve the right to abort travel, evict you from the vehicle and terminate your reservation.
No refund will apply in these circumstances. A police report will be submitted if necessary.
Seatbelts are fitted to all our vehicles and must be used by all passengers whilst the vehicle is in motion. No child fittings are supplied. We are unable to carry children who require seating other than the stand vehicle seating. Use of the safety devices correctly will be the sole responsibility of the passengers or passengers guardian/parent and/or the person or entity confirming the booking or shown on our invoice.
Vehicle Restrictions & Road Rules
There may be instances where vehicles are unable to be negotiated over speed humps, through turns, driveways, road closures etc., rendering some locations inaccessible. In this case, we will endeavour to collect/deliver passengers at the closest possible point we can.
Should the driver deem any location or situation unsuitable for the vehicle, an alternative will be sought and used or termination of travel will occur if necessary - the driver’s decision will be final and no refund will be paid. Drivers will adhere stringently to all legal road rules at all times. All drivers will plot his/her own travel route/s.
Credit Cards/ Charge Cards
Credit card details are required for all reservations and held as security against deposits, waiting time, cancellation, no-show and vehicle damage etc. You will be notified of any additional payment which may become due.
From time to time it may be necessary for DRINK & DINEand /or its affiliates to charge a fuel surcharge in various locations. This surcharge may fluctuate and is determined by world oil prices at the time and set by us. You will be advised of any additional charges at the time of booking.
Smoking & Illegal Substances/Materials
For safety reasons, luggage and/ or containers, surfboards, skis or items of a large nature or flammable fluids or items may not be placed within the passenger cabin at any time. The driver has sole discretion to terminate a hiring at any time.
Government legislation strictly prohibits smoking and any illegal materials and substances in all licensed public vehicles.
Food and Alcohol
No food or alcohol of any description is to be consumed inside our vehicles. If included in your package, drivers will serve any food once the vehicle has stopped and passengers alighted unless otherwise specified.
During peak times or on other occasions, we may use the services of other shuttle companies. Although other companies will remain under our supervision, they will be governed by their own operational guidelines and operate at all times under their own insurance policies.
DRINK & DINE Website Conditions
is a website of DRINK & DINEusing our websites and/or the individual client centre, you agree to these Terms. Your continued use of our websites and/or their facilities constitutes your acceptance of these Terms. We believe that all information contained within our websites is correct. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information given. DRINK & DINEand its associated and/or related entities disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient relying on anything contained in or omitted from our websites or publications.
All photos/images, artwork and logos displayed throughout this website are the exclusive property of DRINK & DINEand/or its associated companies. All photos are of our vehicles and may not be reproduced in any form without prior, express written permission. All graphic and text content is protected by Australian copyright law
Any links to or advertisements on third party websites are not under our control. Please take note of their terms and conditions and privacy statement. We do not take responsibility for the content on third party sites or their policies. Permission is granted to link directly to our website on the condition that the link name contains the words "DRINK & DINE" and that the link takes viewers directly to our website
We may be obliged to surrender your personal data to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law. Personal information may be disclosed to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering with our rights or property.
Children Under 16
We do not gather personal information from children. Website visitors 16 years of age and under are required to have adult permission before submitting any personal information to us and/or our website.
Thank you for choosing DRINK & DINE and HIGH COUNTRY TOURS WITH TASTE as your preferred luxury transport and tour provider.